Thursday, January 28, 2010

just another night in prague....

Ahoj,

Sooooo the other night I was super tired and was contemplating staying home. I mean, five nights in a row is a lot. It really takes a toll on your body. I thought about it for about 30 seconds and realized, "Wait, I'm in Prague!" No rest for the weary baby!! So I did a few jumping jacks, let Jesse punch me in the stomach, and I was good to go.

A group of girls from the program were having a little get together at their place, so after an unreal three course dinner consisting of beef goulash, pork with potato pancakes, apple strudel, supplemented by a monster beer (total = $13), the three amigos made the icy trek down the street. When we got there, everyone was pretty ripped. Almost everyone from the program was there so it was a good chance to bond. And bond we did! (some of us even boned ;) haha nah nah. So we were all having a good time taking shots and having inebriated conversations when one of the girls yelled, "Let's go to the karaoke bar!!" Most of the chicks were stoked. I didn't mind. I was like, "shooooots, I'm buss enough to serenade some of these haole girls. Let's do it." So after two tram rides, our huge American entourage rolled in to a place called, "Friends." Here's where the night got interesting. So I'm standing in line talking to one of the girls, when I feel someone squeeze the hell out of my ass. I was like, "WHOA NELLY! What the hell??" All of a sudden I see two dudes walk past me into the bar. huh? I looked around, but there wasn't anyone else by us. hmmmm, okay, kinda weird, but oh well. The place was full when we walked in. I could barely make my way to the bar. Mind you, this was on a Tuesday night. So I get my beer and proceed to sit down on one of the couches. As I sat there, I noticed two guys next to me sitting a little too close to each other. "Wait a second, what's going on," I thought to myself. I stood up and looked over to the dance floor. Yup, I was definitely at a gay bar. I should've known when I heard three guys singing, "It's raining men." So I quickly weaved my way to Jesse and Jack, who looked like they just realized where they were as well. "So what are we gonna do guys?" Jack asks. We looked at our friends from the program and they all seemed like they were having a good time so we shrugged and said, "Alright, let's party." I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't the worst night of my life, mainly because we stuck close to our friends. I did get my butt squeezed like four time, and dudes were rubbing my head (not my schlong) all night. I just ran briskly walked away each time. The night was going well until about 1:30. I was sitting on a couch after dancing (with girls) when I saw jack talking with this guy. I see him look right at me and point. The guy sees me and heads straight in my direction. "No you did not just do that Jack." The guy sits right next to me, crosses his leg in my direction, and says, "Hey you, your friend told me you're a great singer. Let me hear a little something." That was the last straw. I didn't even say anything. I stood up, saw Jack, pointed to the door, and bounced out of there as fast as I could.

It definitely was an experience going to a gay bar. I'm never going to another one again in my life under any circumstances, but hey, I did it. And I got hit on more than I ever have in my life so that was comforting. haha. Just another night in Praha!

Adam

p.s. I hope my grammar was a little better this time Will.... dick. haha

1 comment:

  1. i was ROLLING reading these blogs. im soo j of your experiences. u gotta write more often malaliss! take care of urself and ur liver!

    ReplyDelete